Freezies to the Rescue

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Health and Nutrition- Children and other Mom topics.

What do I do when my child has a fever?

Freezies to the Rescue

Most drug stores now carry a special "replacement" for electrolyte loss from dehydration called "pedialyte". This comes in both fluid and (unfrozen) freezie form.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Mom Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.